Dragonball Z Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z Galaxy

A DBZ RPG, We're here, We're active

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nappa
Admin
Admin
Nappa

New System Empty
PostSubject: New System   New System Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:34 am

Frieza an I, being technical developers for the site, will be taking some initiative in developing a new, smoother system. The current system, along with the quest gains, are outrageous. While i do believe veteran members should be able to expand their power level as far as they like, i do think that gains and such are a little ridiculous. Today, around 3:30-4:00pm, I will be on and working on this new system. I will discuss all changes with Shyn, as well as Frieza. To our members who have already gained a quest reward, you will recieve such reward, but something much more compatible for our new system. If there are any questions or suggestions, you can contact me Via AIM, or in game messaging system. Thanks ~Nappa
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

New System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System   New System Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:40 am

Thank goodness. Starting out with a 10k PL simply for playing as Broly is freaking ridiculous. May you two fix this and make me one happy Namekian.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

New System
Page 1 of 1