Dragonball Z Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z Galaxy

A DBZ RPG, We're here, We're active

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meteor Mayhem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

Meteor Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Meteor Mayhem    Meteor Mayhem  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Quest Name: Meteor Rider
Quest Description: A belt of meteors is coming with hasty steps towards the planet! You must stop the meteor before you all are pulverized!
Quest Requirements: PL 250
Quest Rewards:
15SP
800z
Back to top Go down
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

Meteor Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Mayhem   Meteor Mayhem  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:30 pm

JD gazed into the sky from a field of rolling grass. The night sky shone with stars from its usual darkness in the city. It relaxed JD...the stars were bright and beautiful. They were shiny....and...nice....and still....and.....boring after a while. JD frowned a little as he soon was tired of star gazing, he stood up and began to lift into the air, when a star streaked across the sky, A shooting star. ....I wish...That something exciting could happen. He muttered to himself as the shooting star shone brightly...a little to brightly. JD stared closely...a few more of the stars soon showed...then it occurred to JD what was happening. THOSE ARE METEORS! He yelled. They were giant flaming asteroids, heading for earth, and by the look of them, they would pound Earth out of existence. JD sprung into action.

He charged his brilliant green colored Ki into his hands and formed a nice ball as he charged towards the meteors, he was soon nearing space. He was ready to hold his ground against the fiery rocks of doom. He pushed his hands forward and forced energy out of the ball of Ki. EMERALD BLITZ!!! He yelled as blasts of Ki flew from the ball of energy, chipping away at many of the meteors, destroying about five. Alright...Five down......about fifty to go. He said as he engulfed himself in Ki and charged through the meteors, breaking most of them into the pieces. The saiyan quickly turned around with more Ki in his hand and fired it. EMERALD BLASTER!!! The concentrated energy blew through a few more of them, but many still hurtled forward, some of them passing him. If he didn't hurry it would be to late to stop them. I'M NOT GONNA GET BEAT BY SOME DUMB SPACE PEBBLES!!!

He charged at them. using his Emerald Blaster, over and over, blowing by three at a time. HA! HA! HA! JD blasted over and over, but they just kept flying by, JD was angered. I WON'T LOSE TO THESE ROCKS! He yelled as a purple aura surrounded him, it engulfed his body. TAKEO STATE!!!!!!! The aura over took him and made him more powerful, he charged at great speed, smashing through rock after rock. The pieces burned in earth's atmosphere and were turned into mostly nothingness. JD has one more meteor to deal with, this one was bigger than big. JD charged down to earth, smashing into the ground and readied himself. The dark energy around began to move from his body as he held his hand out. It began to gather into a large ball, His ultimate attack was ready.

BLACK HOLE BOMB!!!

He unleashed the ball of energy, it flew at the large asteroid....the blast disappeared with a twinkle in the sky......all was quiet as the meteor kept coming. JD smiled to himself.

..............................Boom.......................

A large explosion occurred in the, purple and fiery. The black hole bomb hit right on target. The meteors were no more, what was left of the energy and rock rain down to earth with a shiny twinkle as if it were glitter....JD had just about saved the world, he felt accomplished.

hmm....I guess wishes do come true
Back to top Go down
Nappa
Admin
Admin
Nappa

Meteor Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Mayhem    Meteor Mayhem  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:39 pm

very nice. I liked this, very fast paced. Please feel free to do more Smile. I would like a little more description of your techniques tho, perhaps how they are performed. All in all I'd give it a 9.2/10

15 SP and 800z are your reward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meteor Mayhem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Mayhem    Meteor Mayhem  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meteor Mayhem
Page 1 of 1