Dragonball Z Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z Galaxy

A DBZ RPG, We're here, We're active

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Unrelentless mystery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

An Unrelentless mystery Empty
PostSubject: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:05 pm

It was dark and gray out side when a saiyan space pod lands on kami tower.Kami rushes to the saiyan space pod.He opens it and finds a man with purple hair inside,he has a beam straight threw his chest.Who did it?

Shyn was wondering about the city when suddenly he heard a crash at Kamis tower.He rushed to the scene to see what trouble he could cause.He arrived to only see a man passed out on the ground layed out with a beam sized hole threw his chest.Hmm pitty Shyn thought.Another saiyan down the drain.

PL:10,000

Sta:450

Spd:250

Techniques:Lullaby for a dead man,Scum is still Scum in the end,I'll kill you,flight,ki blast.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzgalaxy.rpg-board.net
Goro
Admin
Admin
Goro

PostSubject: Mysterious Welcoming...   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Goro wandered the streets until he heard about a Saiyan Pod crashing into Kami's tower... 'Curious...' Goro thought to himself and flew off to Kami's Lookout, only to see Shyn at the lookout.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RyanTokoro?feature=mhee
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 pm

"This is really a shame, a saiyan shouldn't go down like that.You...Little green man, try and heal this fool." Shyn looked at Kami, Kamis eyes widened and ran to the wounded saiyan lie out on the ground.Kami knelt over to the side of the saiyan, hovering his hands over the saiyans wound, circular energy displayed between the wound and the green nameks hands.The wound never closed up.

Shyn was suspicious.He then saw someone arrive."Goro, hello...how have you been...now now don't answer me...Look at this pittiful saiyan...he shouldn't have gone down so fast."
Back to top Go down
Goro
Admin
Admin
Goro

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

"Yup... he's a pitiful one alright. What do you think did this though?" Goro said after looking at the dead Saiyan
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:09 pm

I-I don't know, it possibly could have been a beam blaster, who may know,All I know that this Saiyan shouldn't have gone down so quickly" He looks at the man still lie out on the floorHis power level is dropping quickly, 140,000 , 100,000 , 50,000 10,000 , 5,000 , 1,000 , 100....It stopped...like it just plainly stopped at 100."
Back to top Go down
Goro
Admin
Admin
Goro

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 pm

"Odd... very odd indeed, but we are not exactly experts on medicine here, now are we?" Goro said to Shyn referring to the fallen Saiyan
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 pm

"Whats going on? I better check this out!" Jericho walked over to this sudden flash and loud crashing sound as some sort of space craft crashed into the tower. The ground shook underfoot as his large nearly 1 ton frame briskly walked toward two other power sources he could vaguely feel. "Saiyans?" Jericho was intrigued and walked toward the two creatures, he wanted to know what was going on too. "Uhhh, i heard a huge loud crashing noise and wanted to come check it out, anything interesting?" Jericho put on his glasses to try and lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Shyn looked back at the monster that had arrivedPitty, even you come to see thiss fool try to hal this 3rd class nothing all Saiyan.I'm sorry but may I ask, What the fuck might you be?Shyn said with a quante questioning face.He looked back at the wounded saiya, the green man still trying to heal the man, it had been atleast 30 minutes of trying to head him,Shyn went in to see if he could make a meal, his mother taught him how to cook when he was just a mear Chibi.
Back to top Go down
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

PostSubject: Reply   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 pm

JD soon joined the scene of the fallen pod, since he for some reason declared himself the defender of good...for some reason. He rocketed to the top of the tower known as Kami's Lookout, he had no idea what the place was but he did find a small group of people. They seemed to be looking at a body. JD stayed out of sight and looked from across the tower. What the hell is going on here. He said as he noticed his Power was flaring and tries to calm it down before they noticed.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 pm

"Typical, im an alien and thats all you need to know." Jerichos face didnt change, he knew this man could kill him if aggravated. "Hmmm?" He looked upwards as a sharp rise and fall of power before looking back at the scene. "I havent seen a pod like this for some time..." Jericho picked up a piece and examined it, it was an older higher end model. Interesting that a Saiyan with that kind of power wouldnt have atleast new stuff. "This pod is an older model, top of the line in its day, but you wouldnt care, you're to busy staring at this giant monster who you assume will strike at any second.." Jericho merely stepped back and examined the pod piece more closely.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Hmmmmm, Shyn looked in cupboards and opened a pack of mashed potatoes, got a ham from the fidge,noodles from the panty,rice also.He fixed almost every thing up in the kitchen and brought a catoring table out.Maybe this will wake him up? He swiped his hand over the food, he waved the food over his nose hoping he would wake up, no reaction.Mayyybe...Maybe we can compare beam wound holes? Shyn put his finger up pointing to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:10 am

Jericho walked inside and looked at the blast hole, it was charring, but a very focused beam. "Someone was aiming strictly for him, what does the wound look like? This shot is very concentrated energy, probably a kill shot kind of move." His neck and back were straining abit as he tried to walk and turn in the cramped space. "Whatever happened knocked him completely out of commision, destroyed all the auto-piloting controls, and did it early enough that the ship had enough momentum to suffer such monumental damage." He walked back out of the pod and examined the chunk of wall he managed to rip out.
Back to top Go down
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

PostSubject: RE: An Unrelentless Mystery    An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Soon JD approached them, He recognized one as the saiyan he had fought in the city Shyn....You causing trouble again? He said with an arrogant smile, then turned back to the body. What happened to this one. He said, nudging the body. He grabbed the presumed dead saiyan, and lied him on the ground. He took his spot and looked around in the ship...well making it look that way, he really just sat down. .........so....any clues on who did this, cinder block head? He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Shyn looked at JDLoose your most arrogant smile, or I will have to eniolate you. Shyn pointed his finger at the wall, and blasted with a 1 finger beam, not a death beam.The hole from Shyns beam was 2 inches smaller in diameter.This one is 5 inches in diameter,mine is weaker then this, I supose it could be...F...Frieza?!.. Shyn looked around and pulled a Senzu bean from a plant of Senzus, he took the Senzu plant and a few other Senzu plants containing 25 Senzus.Shyn ploped one in the purple haired saiyans mouth, he moved his jaw up in down making him chew.and rubbing his throat to make him swallow.F..FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAH The Purple Haired Saiyan yelled at the top of his lungs.CALM DOWN FOOL! Shyn said with a mad look...
Back to top Go down
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

PostSubject: RE: An Unrelentless Mystery    An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm

JD jumped from his place as the saiyan screamed. WOW....Hey..calm down..yell us who put a whole in your chest....was it..Frieza? JD said, cokcing his head to the side. Frieza was a name that was pretty known...well, a while ago. It was said the Z warriors had traveled to Namek and met him....They crushed him...until he returned and was crushed again. More importantly...He was the one who had once destroyed his planet, Vegeta. JD smiled, could he possibly give the guy a beating for what he did?
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 pm

HmmmThen we better get to training. Some people train in the hyper bolic time chamber.OOC:For every 100 words you make you get 0.5 x your PL but you may only visit the HBTC 2 times as your character.He left to go get to training, every one had 1 year to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Jericho couldnt believe this, he had to train immediately for this coming threat. He quickly looked for the HBTC to train for as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

PostSubject: RE: An Unrelentless Mystery    An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm

JD couldn't believe it, he just might get a shot at one of the most powerful guys around, Frieza. It was sure to be fun, but JD could feel he wasn't quite ready, If this guy could blow a planet to pieces, he was sure to be stronger than imagined. Alright then...I guess we better start...Better get stronger while we can. This guy is gonna be one hell of a threat....and were gonna have to take his ass out. JD stared over at Jericho heading over to the time chamber...That wasn't a bad idea, that thing gets a year in what outside it is a day. I guess I'll join you in there, Jericho, it will be fun. JD smiled as he looked to the sky...how much time did they actually have to train, Will he come to them or him to us....and Will they actually be strong enough to stop him...Looks like only time would tell. JD smiled and followed Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:15 am

"Join me if you like." Jericho walked into the door but made sure the other saiyan could follow him inside, this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Nappa
Admin
Admin
Nappa

PostSubject: Suggestion   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:43 am

I think some time should be given to start a saga, seeming as people will be excluded if someone simply starts posting and two people go back and forth. In the future, i suggest we give at least a week notice, and that people sign up. This is so we can give a posting order. You may continue this saga as such, but i will attempt to implement this rule in future sagas. I do think that RS's system was strange, and we should allow personal sagas where people can be doing what you are doing. This current system, where anyone can step in when they see fit, is too loose. I believe some people may attempt to ruin sagas that do this, by example rushing into a battle between to people. I hope you understand my reasoning for interrupting this, actually not that bad, Saga. The story is fine, I just want to secure peoples stories so that they can truly develop their characters.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:20 pm

"I Guess I shall train with you two seeing how we are all what we seem to...Let us procide to the Hyper Bolic Chanber" Shyn followed in remorse...
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:54 pm

(this is the end of this topic, this was just the mystery part, we will continue after 3 weeks of training....GO GO GO GO TRAIN!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unrelentless mystery   An Unrelentless mystery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unrelentless mystery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z Galaxy :: Sagas-
Jump to: