Dragonball Z Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z Galaxy

A DBZ RPG, We're here, We're active

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Like No Other.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

Training Like No Other. Empty
PostSubject: Training Like No Other.   Training Like No Other. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:44 pm

JD flew through the blue sky over the ocean with an eager smile on his face. The wind blew back his hair and made his jacket flap around. The occasional bird flying by, and wave crashing, seemed to make all the more happy. What had the saiyan warrior, JD, so happy? He had scoured and searched for some time for someone who will help him get stronger. His powers were quite good, but he knew, they were not best, so if he was going to get stronger, he would need some major help.

At first he couldn't quite find anyone that was good enough. They usually turned out to be not strong enough, if at all, or they were scared because he was a saiyan, which was an almost absolute sign of weakness. He was going to give up until, he heard of a man who has trained some people, and they became more powerful than imagined. It seemed like he took anyone, and almost always shaped them up....but, do every good thing, is something bad. The man lived in the middle of the ocean on an island. It was pretty isolated, but close to the coast. So here he was, searching the water...but his smile started to fade as he didn't see anything for some time...until he saw a house. That must be it!

The saiyan swooped down close to the water, blowing it away as he went. He slowed to a stop as he landed on the small beach of the island, he approached the house. It read "KAMI" across the front. The saiyan approached the door and took a deep breath as he knocked on the door. ........Hello.... He said a bit nervous. JD imagined that he would be a giant, monster of a man, with muscles the popped and so strong that he could blow the world in half with one stomp of the foot. JD was lost in thought and stepped back as he heard someone coming. He wrapped his tail around his waist. Just A minute!" JD smiled brightly as the door swung open.....but this smile didn't last.

He gazed Upon a bald, old man, with a big white beard. He wore a pair of sunglasses, and was bony as hell. He was a toothpick...he looked like he couldn't even break a twig...this couldn't be him. ummm......Roshi? JD muttered...hoping he'd say no.

Yes....who are you?

DAMNIT! I mean....uhhh...I'm JD...I'm kinda looking for help.

What kind...Let me guess...You need help with the ladies so you've come to the pro...heh?

NO OLD MAN! I CAN GET SOME ON MY OWN! I WANT TO GET STRONGER, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I'M WASTING MY TIME! YOU HAVE NO TALENT!

The man sat silent before he started to move his hands...he moved them in a circle, JD watched, confused. Soon a blue light formed in his hands, it shined brightly, he pushed his hands forward and sent a wave of energy at JD. JD reacted fast and pounced out the wat and watched the beam travel, it slammed through a few rocks off the island and soon the man jerked his hands and the blast went down and exploded in the wayer, flinging it every which way...it rained the ocean water. It left I giant crater in the water...bigger than anything he had ever seen. JD sat there...stunned.....believing..the man had potential now.

That...you....I...but.....WOW...YOU GOTTA TEACH ME! YOU GOTTA TRAIN ME MAN! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, SHOW ME HOW TO BLOW STUFF UP LIKE THAT!

hmph...you were awful rude...besides...I got a video, that needs my attention.

JD caught the guys drift. NO, YOU GOTTA TRAIN ME NOW...I..JD THE SAIYAN..WANTS YOUR TRAINING!

A SAIYAN!?!?!?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!! DO IT DUUUUUUDE!!!!

Roshi smiled, cleanly having an idea. Alright young fella...I'll train you..On one condition. You see, I've misplaced some of my...er...Magazines. They are very dear to me...If you can find'em..I'll train you...

DEAL! JD blasted into the house and started his search. He started by taking a look around, then started to search vigorously. He picked up the red couch and tossed it at the door, breaking part of the wall. He picked up the tv and searched, he chucked it at the window, it crashed through it and smashed outside, He had found one! He stared at it and flipped through it. No wonder why he wants these. He took off up stairs and darted into one of the rooms. He kicked the bed through the roof, it crashed down onto a wall, the looked around again and found another. He looked around, no time to take the stairs, he wanted training to start right away. He darted through a wall and searched through the rubble, he looked frantically. It was no where do be found. He had to think......Got it.

He dashed towards Roshi and tackled him...the last mag fell from his pants. JD nabbed it and flew towards him again. I GOT THEM! I FOUND THEM! NOW YOU HAVE TO TRAIN ME! Roshi stood quiet..staring at the house. JD looked to.

.........................oops........heh...heh...

OKAY....FIRST MATTER OF TRAINING! FIX MY DAMN HOUSE!!!!!

ON IT, I'M SORRY!

MOVE IT!!!

And so JD's training began...not on the note he thought it would although. JD has although learned his first lesson...rushing...gets you nowhere.

---------------------------------
WC: 909
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Training Like No Other.   Training Like No Other. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:07 pm

10 SP gained

You are able to do the next quest in the Saga.Thank you, and good night....
Back to top Go down
https://dbzgalaxy.rpg-board.net
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

PostSubject: Roshi's Rock   Training Like No Other. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 am

After rebuilding the house, JD was put through some rigorous training...Sorta. Some was picking up Roshi's videos from that strange store, or trying to help Roshi get a woman. Although some of it was real training. He did underwater training, target practices, and even sparred a little, JD usually ended up hurt from Roshi pulling out some strange thing, he never saw coming.

After about a month under Roshi's wing, it had brought him, over looking a large forest from a top a cliff. It was awful thick, and gigantic at that. It was like a giant, green, world down there. It had the occasional Mountain pop up, JD spotted even a few waterfalls. In all, it was beautiful, but JD was trying to take the training seriously.

Alright Geezer, What we doin today..Want me to wipe out that forest?

No, No. The old man picked a rock off the ground. The stone wasn't all that big, seemed to fit perfect in the palm of his hand. He then took out a small paint brush and wrote a symbol on it. What's up with the rock? Want me to blast it?

NO! Just take a look...Look at this symbol. JD stared closely, he studied it, sure it was important. Alright....What about it? As hat was said, Roshi reeled his arm back, and threw the rock hard, into the nature below. It disappeared near a waterfall, and among a few trees. JD scratched his head, confused of what just happened. Now, I want you to find that rock and return it to me by sundown.

JD's eyes went wide and he stared at the setting sun. ARE YOU CRAZY! I CAN'T FIND THAT LITTLE THING IN THAT GIANT WILDERNESS! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE DAMNIT!

Well, then you failed my training.

WHAT!?!?!? BUT....I.......FINE!!!

Remember, by sundown!

JD leaped into the wilderness, he glided on down to where the rock had disappeared. It could be anywhere, it could have just hit the ground, could have shot off something and went through the forest, could be in a million pieces, It was a hard throw. JD had to syat positive...He slowly landed and started his search, He couldn't even search like he did for the magazines, he couldn't risk missing it, or crushing it, so insted he slowly floated slightly above the ground, searching the thick green. JD searched the dark, dirt, floor of the thick forest, he picked up every little rock he saw, thinking that it might be it, on occasion, he stare at the sky, trying to determine how much time that he had left, about two hours. JD searched and ran, and lifted and chucked. The rock was nowhere to be found, it was impossible, he didn't even see how this was training. The saiyan soon let out a sigh and leaned against a large boulder. The surface of the rock, scratching his back as the orange and soon to be pitch black sky, slowly was starting to disappear.

This is so dumb...How does this even teach me any-damn-thing. He said as he picked up a rock and chucked it hard. This was hopeless, the rock was gone. He stared at his hands...the hands of a failure...scratched....dirty....ink splatted...rough...wait. Ink.....INK!!! JD stared at the rock he had thrown, it was now smashed into a million pieces. JD picked up the pieces, pushing them together, as if they were puzzle pieces. It was now hope now, he tossed the tiny pieces in anger, why didn't he look first?

The saiyan rose up...he had without a doubt failed...but he wasn't sad, he was angry as he started off to whee Roshi had left him. The old man asleep, with one of the dirty magazines over his face. JD kicked him in the ribs and he sprang up and howled in pain.

THE ROCKS GONE! ITS SMASHED! I'M SORRY!

WHAT!??!

I SAID ITS GONE.......I failed....

Oh...that...Well....I was testing to see how much you wanted this training.

And....I failed.....

No..No...You pass.

I know...I tried to pass, but it was just so......Wait what now?

You passed...You just showed how much you wanted this...Now...Lets go train.

JD grinned widely as he heard the words.....He stared at Roshi and then leaped. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO...I DID IT! YES, YES BITCHES! He slowly floated down and then darted off, towards where they were gonna train...Roshi laughed to himself...as he dropped a stone he walked off.

They always fall for.....Always.

WC: 763

Back to top Go down
Nappa
Admin
Admin
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Training Like No Other.   Training Like No Other. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Haha nice! i like the time restraint twist. Grats JD

25 SP and you now Qualify to train with Roshi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Like No Other.   Training Like No Other. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Like No Other.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z Galaxy :: Planets and Locations :: Earth-
Jump to: