Dragonball Z Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z Galaxy

A DBZ RPG, We're here, We're active

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nappa: A Hero Falls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nappa
Admin
Admin
Nappa

Nappa: A Hero Falls Empty
PostSubject: Nappa: A Hero Falls   Nappa: A Hero Falls Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Quest Name: A Hero Falls.
Quest Description: There is a hero who everyone praises known as HQ. He lives in Hercule City. Find him. Kill him.
Quest Requirements: Must be evil and atleast 500 words
Quest Rewards: 30 SP. 2,500z.

Last edited by Nappa on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nappa
Admin
Admin
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Nappa: A Hero Falls   Nappa: A Hero Falls Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Nappa hovered high in the mid afternoon sky over a large city in the northern part of Japan. He had been hovering there all afternoon waiting for something. A Power Level that he had caught that morning but lost when he was chasing it. He knew it was only a matter of time until the power escalated again. For the time being, he just sat motionless.

*Bleep* His scouter sounded as a rise appeared and Nappa's eyes shot open.

"There you are!" Nappa said excitedly rushing towards it. "You wont evade me this time! Your gonna die!" he added as he cut through the air towards a large office like building. He was moving so quickly, trees he passed nearly split in half.

Nappa crashed through a window near the top floor. He stood in the pile of shattered glass waiting for his scouter to locate the Power Level again. "Oh my god! We're gonna die!" shouted a man as he tossed his briefcase in a mad dash for the exit. Paper flew through the air and people dove behind desks for color.

"Don't flatter yourselves!" Nappa shouted as he maid his way towards the corner most office of the floor. His scouter said that was the location of this uncommon Power Level. "I'd find no glory in murdering a bunch of defenseless humans! Well, not when their is a higher Power Level amongst you!" Nappa said walking through cubicle walls. He continued to stomp upon desks, chairs, papers, and other various office supplies on his way to the corner office.

When Nappa reached the office, he stood at the door. It was a large Ivory door, about 6inches thick. Nappa punched through it, not bothering to check if it was locked.

"Peekaboo!"Nappa shouted with a sinister laugh. A man sitting at a desk on the other side of the room stood up defensivly.

"Wh-who are you! And what are you doing in my office." the man shouted. Nappa paid no attention he just sprinted at the man and grabbed him by the neck.

"Your gonna be my new punching bag."Nappa said with a smirk."Ready?...." Nappa said cocking his arm back."GO!" he added as he pummeled the man in the chest with his free arm laughing. He didn't notice that the man was unfazed by the punches until he let out a chuckle.

"Ha! I laugh at you!" said the man as he dropped from Nappa's grip. He lannded on his desk and did a backflip into the air. As he hit the high point of his jump he burst into a pink piff of smoke.

"Hey! I didn't come here to see a magic show!" Nappa shouted as the man's silhouette appeared in the smoke.

"I AM!" said the man tumbling out of the smoke still doing a backflip,"HQ" he added landing and dancing about behind his desk.

"Geez! Whats that stand for? Huge Queer?" Nappa said as he burst into laughter. He dropped to his back and rolled around as tears poured from his eyes from laughter."Ok man! If i punch you, do you squeek?" he added still rolling on the floor.

"Knock that off! I'm really powerful for a human!" HQ cried out pouting at Nappa's actions.

"Ya right!" Nappa said as he stood back to his feet and wiping his eyes. "Man! Your more feminine than Raditz!" Nappa added as he regained his composure. Nappa flipped the desk at HQ. Hq caught it mid-air but Nappa followed with a kick to HQ's chest, sending him flying through the window behind him. HQ fell for 2 stories before he caught himself on a flag pole. Nappa followed him out the window and dropped down a knee into his back sending him plummeting to the street below. "Strong for a human? He was like, half a Raditz! Nappa said laughing as he floated above the crater now in the street from HQ.

WC- 659
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Nappa: A Hero Falls   Nappa: A Hero Falls Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm

30 SP. 2,500z.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzgalaxy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nappa: A Hero Falls   Nappa: A Hero Falls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nappa: A Hero Falls
Page 1 of 1