Dragonball Z Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z Galaxy

A DBZ RPG, We're here, We're active

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hero Falls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

A Hero Falls Empty
PostSubject: A Hero Falls   A Hero Falls Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Shyn walked earth, damnit!There was nothing to do..until Shyn looked over at the Mayors stage thing.Another medal for that dip shit!Shyn was sick of him getting all the so called'Glory'.Grrr he would teach that son of a human that it was better being human.He's so smart! Cried out a woman.

He's certainly stronger than I am! Cried out a man, maybe even a body builder.

HQ Walked home, Shyn followed him slowly behind him.HQ Looked back to see who was behind him, it of course was Shyn.He was staring right at HQ .HQ finally arrived at his home.Shyn leaned on a telephone poll, before long Shyn arose on to HQ's house.He hovered higher into the sky until he hovered about 5 or 6 feet away from the roof.He charged a blast,not to long after a few seconds he flung it at the house.The roof shattered and collapsed.HQ Looked up with wide eyes.He ran for his life, Shyn landed and transported to him picking him up by the neck.

Listen here, punk I'm sick of you getting all the glory here.I'm here...To kill you!

He smashed HQ into a wall.L...l...listen, I-I am sorry, I'll l-let you get the glory next t-t-t-t-tiime!!!

OH NEXT TIME EH?! NO I WANT ALL OF THE GLORY! Shyn looked in his eyes with a deep dark stare of foul and distinguished darkness.

Shyn punched him in the face.He smashed HQ threw the wall.I'm taking you to suicide point! He held HQ out in front just in case he would try any thing funny.They arrived sooner or later, Shyn held him over the cliff,he dropped him.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...thats what it would have sounded like if I had fallen further... Shyn looked down, HQ was holding onto a branch growing out of the cliff.

OH SCREW IT Shyn thought.He stood back and threw a ki blast at the cliff, it exploded with a loud explosion and a loud rumble, the cliff collapsed and crushed HQ, making him fall to a parilized life...NO Shyn wanted him dead.I'm sorry to say this but,I'll KILL YOU!!!! He charged 2 energys in his hands and merged them together in this hands,He held them up.

It grew larger and larger.He threw it at the area HQ had landed sure enough to kill every thing in the area it was thrown to.HQ was dead.There was nothing else to do, but take up the glory, This was one step closer to ruling the universe!Shyn killed, shyn loved, shyn laughed,shyn trained but today Shyn Won.And would still be'Whinning!!!'.Shyn felt good with this person dead,He can no longer bother Shyn again, Shyn would get the glory now in North City!

WC 512
Back to top Go down
https://dbzgalaxy.rpg-board.net
JD The Warrior
Moderators
Moderators
JD The Warrior

A Hero Falls Empty
PostSubject: RE: A Hero Falls   A Hero Falls Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 pm

You Jelly Bro? Good Job!

30 SP and 2,500z. Awarded
Back to top Go down

A Hero Falls
Page 1 of 1